Logan, Lily, Sophie and I were bored. So we made these cute little dump trucks from a kit I had. They took 2 days, ha ha. One night they picked colors and painted them. The next day we assembled them.
But my favorite is the little truck drivers they drew inside the cabs.
Logan's truck driver:
Lily's girl truck driver in a pink dress:
Aaaaand our favorite...
Sophie's truck driver:
Sophie on her own told me his name was "Stinky".
ha ha ha
The thought of Sophie growing up is the saddest thought ever. I don't know how we are going to live with out a little one around that makes us laugh all the time. And draws the cutest little people with hair that sticks up and arms that come out of their necks.
♥♥♥
PS- Ashlin's post below, that I found on my birthday while up at the cabin made me cry. I actually found it while still in draft form. I went to my posts to edit something and there was a new draft at the top called "Happy Birthday Mom" (she later changed the title). I was so surprised, so I clicked on it and saw it half way done. I could tell by the auto save just a few minutes earlier that she was at home working on it while I was up at the cabin (she had left a day early). It was such a touching wonderful surprise. Emma walked in, saw me crying, and said, "What happened??" ha ha. Thank you Ashlin, I love you too!! How nice you are to your old chubby imperfect mom.
PS- Ashlin's post below, that I found on my birthday while up at the cabin made me cry. I actually found it while still in draft form. I went to my posts to edit something and there was a new draft at the top called "Happy Birthday Mom" (she later changed the title). I was so surprised, so I clicked on it and saw it half way done. I could tell by the auto save just a few minutes earlier that she was at home working on it while I was up at the cabin (she had left a day early). It was such a touching wonderful surprise. Emma walked in, saw me crying, and said, "What happened??" ha ha. Thank you Ashlin, I love you too!! How nice you are to your old chubby imperfect mom.

1 comment:
CUTEST trucks ever!! :)
Post a Comment