"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Saturday, July 27, 2013

Football Camp

Dallin just had his 2nd EFY reunion party at our house last night... Isn't he so social?
But he's been doing more than just partying with Isaac.

The day after I took Emma to her dream week... I dropped Dallin off for a week in Prescott for football camp. I knew his schedule was going to be: wake up 4:45am, work out, eat, work out, eat, work out, team meeting, sleep, wake up 4:45am... for 5 days. I knew he would be fine, but I of course was a little worried. Truth is, when I saw all those boys and Dallin walking in to them, I got teary and kind of cried as I drove away. I love that boy.

 He ended up really enjoying camp. He said it was hard, but he never thought he couldn't do it. He did come home with strep throat though. He came in my room in the middle of the night crying that his throat hurt so bad.

He's had football every morning at 7am all summer. Its been so great for him. I have learned that he is a happier boy when he exercises a lot. 

Oh yes, and right before dropping Dallin and Emma off we went swimming at our friends. And why were my older kids so excited to go?? Because they had heard rumors of... ZIP LINE over their pool! ha ha.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Dear Dallin,
WOW! you are seriously the bomb.com! I am in awe of the dedication and hard work you have put into football. I am also so proud of the young man you are and the choices you make. I sure do love you!! love, aunt chrissy