Though we mostly hung out at the beach and pool all week... we threw in a few other activities. {Sea World, shopping, temple, Rubios, Pizza Port}... And this year Bruce took Dallin and Logan Deep Sea Fishing with El Jefe, Lexi, Dr. J, McKane, Dylan & Robert.
All the boy cousins met for a game of
ULTIMATE FRISBEE:
Bruce and Dallin... got... sweaty. Ok, mostly Bruce.
Chrissy had NAIL NIGHT at her condo one night. She is amazing. She came prepared with all kinds of polish (notice below) and print outs of ideas from pintrest.
With 14 condos and 60+ people there's always multiple gatherings. There's nothing better than wandering from condo to condo every night deciding which party to stay at.
I noticed there were always people at my grandparents condo. Because... everyone loves them.
I noticed there were always people at my grandparents condo. Because... everyone loves them.
If when I get old my posterity loves me as much as everyone loves my grandparents; well then I can't think of anything more important that I could've done with my life.
But mostly we just walked across the street for the beach.
27 Blakes in the below picture, I counted:
This year little 3 year old Sophie was so scared of sharks that she never left her beach chair. For real. No matter how much we begged, she sat in that chair and would not get near the water, or even play in the sand. She still had fun though, watching the waves and everyone playing, listening to the ocean, sitting with grandpa and eating her snacks. But she did LOVE swimming in the pool for hours every day after we left the beach. She told us the pool is far from the ocean,
"so theres no sharks... or alligators"
"so theres no sharks... or alligators"













2 comments:
I want to be a Blake! If our family went, would anybody really notice the out-siders?
I agree with Christine. There has GOT to be a way that I can come next year. I'll stay with the Statens and nobody will ever notice any of us.
Post a Comment