☀AriZona Museum 4 Youth☀
While Logan and Emma were gone in Utah for a week at grandkids camp, The Footes and us went to the childrens museum in Mesa. Such a great place. We stayed for hours... right through lunch time. But they were so busy creative-ing that they didn't even complain of hunger. Dallin is such a trooper. He got home from football, then jumped in the shower and came along for lack of anything better to do. It was him, two moms, two 7 year olds, and two 3 year olds. He hung out with Alyssa and I for a long time. He's chatty. Then he found lots to do; like crafts with Sophie and laying under a table listening to audio on what different dreams mean.
{Miss Lily's house}





1 comment:
Dear Lily, It makes me miss you SO much to see all these pictures of you. I'm sad that I don't live as close to you as I used to. I LOVE all the special time you and I have had together. You are such a good girl and so sweet and fun to be with. I love you SO SO much!! love, aunt chrissy
Post a Comment