"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Sunday, July 7, 2013

Artist

On sunday I was subbing in primary. I got to see Sophie go up and get sung to for her birthday this week. Cute. I took a picture... then realized something darling I had photographed:
Hanging on the wall was the "Primary Rules" that Ashlin drew. Our primary president had called and asked if Ashlin would draw some pictures she could use on their 'primary reminders sign'. I asked her how she knew Ashlin could draw, and she said, "everyone knows Ashlin can draw". 

She was asked to draw 3 pictures of kids: 1 raising their hand, 1 singing, and 1 being kind. So she did. And Sis. Foote made them in to a sign. She's a cute little artist that Ashlin:
I laughed out loud when I saw her boy singing, ha ha.

1 comment:

d.jo said...

Wow! She's really good! I noticed the boy singing first, too. He's CUTE! I love his hair & teeth. She's got a real knack for details that "make it".