We got some trade credit from Bruce's Veterinarian services... so we all got dressed in RED, WHITE and BLUE and took my whole family to "Rockin R Ranch" for their 4th of July cowboy dinner show and fireworks. (and my Aunt Bev, and the Poulsens)
Even though they have the cutest little western town setting, it was HOT out. And the western show was not that "Rockin". A little too dated... but it was something to do. At least Aunt Chrissy brought some cool pom-pom head band that Sophie loved....
{She also loves stealing my phone and taking pictures of herself}
And LOOK, Dallin loved the pom-poms too.
Before we left home I looked in my jewelry (which I rarely wear) because I vaguely remembered something patriotic. And I found these cutest flag earrings. I knew immediately that something that fun had to have been bought for me by my mom. So I wore them, and thought of her in heaven. Its been 16 months since I've seen her. She would've loved me wearing dangly flashy earrings.
I wore my hair half back so you could see them, but turns out I still have too much hair.
It wasn't the funnest night ever... but doesn't this picture make it look like it was? ha ha.





No comments:
Post a Comment