I got out the wheat grinder for the first time in a LONG time. Sophie was fascinated watching it grind wheat germ in to flour. Then we made up some whole wheat pizza dough!
Emma's friend Ruby's family was moving, so we had their 4 kids over for the day. Yep, another baking party. ha ha.
Ashlin was at work. She loves it when I bring her homemade dinners. So I texted her the below picture. She was so happy we brought her a homemade pizza big enough to share.
Sophie really made her pizza her self. She was so funny and couldn't get enough green bell peppers on it. ha ha.
Logan made a normal pizza then folded it all in to a ball. I was about to get mad at him for being so silly (there was a ♥girl♥ his age over, and he had been acting up the whole day) then I realized... CALZONE!


No comments:
Post a Comment