Then we last minute invited some little friends over so Sophie could have a little party and something fun on the day of her birthday*. Cooper, Lily and Sophie decorated the above sign that we taped on the door. Emma and Amber were AWESOME at running the party games!
*Funny story. This wasn't actually the day of her birthday, but I thought it was. ha ha. All week I was telling Sophie her birthday was tuesday... and we were counting down the days to it. Then 2 days before Lily was looking at the calendar and said, "Mom- Sophie's birthday is this wednesday, not tuesday". Darn it. But we had already planned a party. And Bruce's sister Kari and their family were coming in town wednesday... so we just kept up the hype that it was tuesday. ha ha.
*Sophie says the funniest things. Last month we were in sacrament meeting. I looked over at Sophie and she was starting to take the barrette out of her nicely done hair. Then she saw me, froze, and stopped pulling it out... then got this nervous face like maybe she wasn't suppose to be doing that. She pointed to the bishopric up on the stand and said quietly, "will they get mad if I take this out?"



No comments:
Post a Comment