"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sickie Stats

Not very often does a Flu Bug hit and go through every person in our family. But in the last few weeks all 8 of us got sick, one at a time, right after each other.

~Quote from Bruce~
"When people say they want to have children, what they are really saying is they want to clean up a lot of throw up"
(I laughed so hard when he told me this last week)

(Dallin home from church sick)

We cleaned up more throw up in the last few weeks, then in all of 2011, I am not joking.

For proof to posterity of our parental sacrifices, I am documenting all the places that've been thrown up on so far in 2012.
-------------------------------------------

Dallin- threw up in the kitchen sink
Emma- threw up just outside the kids bathroom all over the hallway carpet (trying to get to the bathroom)
Lily- threw up in her bed, our bed, and our bathroom sink and floor
Sophie- threw up in her bed, the kitchen counter, kitchen barstool and floor, our master bathroom counter, on me and herself
Chug (our dog)- threw up in the hallway carpet right outside our bedroom

Logan, Ashlin & Bruce- get the prize for having made it to the toilet for all their throwing up... but we did find Ashlin asleep next to the toilet, bless her heart.

I did get really sick, but never threw up.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

And I threw up reading this.

Send Bruce over to clean my desk!

So sorry, guys. That sounds awful.

Grand Central Staten said...

I am motivated and scheduling a flu shot for myself TODAY. The kids had theirs already but I do not want to throw up. Hope everyone there gets and stays better ASAP.