They other day I walked in the room and all four of my daughters were playing with these wooden "paper dolls". My girls are not close in age, which I feel bad about. So seeing them playing all together is so sweet to me.
{Because these dolls have all kinds of magnetic clothes choices, even
Emma and Ashlin will join in and create some fashionable outfits}
I feel so lucky to have four daughters.
Last night Bruce gave a very needed lesson to our family. He told us all he had been listening the last few days and felt like there were way too many rude comments, and not enough nice ones. He then passed out an article/scriptures he had picked out for each member of our family, and told us to go read it and come back and tell us all what we read. He picked something age appropriate for each person on the importance of kind words. He even went in the other room with 6 year old Lily and taught her the song "Kindness begins with me" and had her come back and sing it to us. The article he picked for me was very humbling, because him and I both know how much I needed to read it. We all really felt the spirit, everyone participated and left wanting to be kinder to each other. I am also so thankful for a good husband.
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute together. Those moments where teenagers and toddlers are playing together are some of my favorites too.
Post a Comment