Since I had to poster paint a sign for Scout Pack Meeting...
you know I'm going to hang it in my entry way as well.
Besides Christmas decorations at our house... my other favorite thing about December is Christmas Programs with my kids. Logan's 3rd grade put on a "Christmas round the World" concert. I was so impressed. The whole family went. Any surprise that I of course cried.
Since we're talking about Logan, lets talk about my FAVORITE Christmas decoration this year... Logan came downstairs early in December with this SANTA he made from LEGOS. This was not from a kit, but just what he came up with. I LOVED it!! Check out that Santa not only has his red suit lined in white fur, but he even has a thin black belt with a BELT BUCKLE.
HA HA!!
PS) And just for the record... you know my FAVORITE Christmas tree ornaments are the blessed homemade ones, right? What is UP with people and their fancy trees?
2 comments:
I visited your home twice during December and I want to put it out there that you kind of pretended like you made the sign just because you are such a fun and darling mom.
And then WHAM! To have the bottom fall out of my dreamlike jealousy of you, you admit that you did it for the love of your Cub Scouts?
It's going to take me a little bit to recover from that blow.
I of course know you really are a fun and darling mom, but let's just say I now feel a little less sorry for myself that I didn't run home and paint a 12 foot sign for my family.
Ü
I have always thought you were such a sign wizard...where do you get butcher paper these days? And yes! Love the homemade ornaments with meaning!
Post a Comment