"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Sunday, January 29, 2012

100 Days

Lily was so excited about the 100th day of school celebration. She REALLY wanted Bruce and I both to come for the flag ceremony where they let off balloons. So I told her we would even bring Emma, Logan and Sophie... Lily was SO excited we were all coming.
I went in her class later in the morning
to help with more 100th day festivities as well.

... but only after we checked on the basement progress. Bruce, Sophie and I stayed for 45 minutes watching these guys build us a basement.

They were making us some windows!

3 comments:

Grand Central Staten said...

So exciting to see you house take shape!!!!

Alisa said...

Oooh, those are BIG basement windows. :)

I love how the window wells help everything make sense in your mind during construction as far as what goes where.

Alisa said...

PS-Congrats Lily on the 100th day. My kids didn't get balloons this year because they were each sick one day. Sad for them.