"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Sunday, March 3, 2013

Guess who...

...is potty trained??!
I am a little embarrassed that I whined and babied it up in my blog post last week about starting 
potty training.

Because 1 week later: Sophie is the potty queen.
She is even the FIRST Vernon child to go cold turkey no pull-ups at night time either.... and still, the panty queen.

A few funny moments:
A few days after starting the potty-training Sophie was in the bathtub and points to her privates and says,
"Is this my bottom where my pee and poop come out?"
I said, "Yep!"
Then Sophie thinks for a second and says,
"When did I get a bottom?"
ha ha, the self-awareness...

The first time Sophie ran in and told us she went poop in the potty... Bruce and all the kids ran in to see, so excited, cheering and congratulating her.  They were genuinely so excited for her, and it being such a new thing, everyone had to see for themselves that she really did it. But still, thats kind of a gross thing, ha ha. It made me laugh.

In the first few days she did have multiple accidents though. One time her panties were wet I said, "Sophie... did you pee in your panties??" and she said, "No, Lily did."

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

ha ha ha! Blamed it on Lily. Love it :)

Alisa said...

Well, I guess that was pretty easy. Now you're ready for another baby.

d.jo said...

Her face is so classic in this picture! Go Sophie!