The RAIN outside today reminded me of the day my kids played in the rain a few months ago...
It was late morning on a saturday, the girls were all still in jammies, and we ran outside to see the pouring rain, then played for a while.
After a while they decided to go and find something
that would work as a boat, ha ha.
Some of my favorite childhood memories was playing in the rain.
So I was happy outside playing with my kids. We had music on and everyone was singing and dancing and having a great time.... UNTIL.... Bruce drove home and got mad at us and said that we were going to ruin the grass by running all around in it while it was that soaking wet. :( FUN HAULT.
But then I was a little crazy, and let the kids play out back in the mud. I told them it was a 1 time thing. {I knew we would be landscaping it sometime this year, so it wouldn't be mud like that forever.} And it was so funny to watch... those pictures to come...
1 comment:
You are a fun mom. No doubt about it! Just tell your hubby the grass will grow back--you have to reseed it every year anyway. Haha!
Post a Comment