"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, March 21, 2013

ZOO Break

Sometimes its really nice to hang out with just our family. The week before Spring Break, Sophie's preschool did a field trip to the zoo. I felt a little bad, but we skipped it. I thought to myself, we have not gone to the zoo as a family in years... so if I am going there, I would rather go with ALL of my kiddos.

So, Tuesday of Spring Break
we took all our kids to the... 
We spent 5 hours there.
Everyone loved the hands-on "Sting Ray" exhibit. Though Emma, Lily and Sophie were all too chicken to touch them. Not Dallin. We had to keep showing him the sign that said NOT to grab their tails.

FAMILY CAROUSEL RIDE


The kids rode the carousel while we sat at our shady table and ate the yummy picnic lunch we brought. Hooray for homemade lunches with circus cookies!

Emma took the smoochie picture.

After the 3 older girls posed like flamingos above,
I looked over and Sophie was posing like one too.
CAMEL RIDE
for Lily & Logan
ZIP LINE
for Emma & Dallin
They updated the farm since we were there last!
Normally I hate the petting zoo, but now its cute. 
Especially milking the cow....
I wonder where Sophie (above) 
learned her smile from (below)...
Hooray for a 30 minute train ride! (above)
We figured out that we have never gone to the zoo with just our family.
It was a great day. I was asking everyone their memories from the zoo... Lily said the zebra's, Sophie said the sting rays.... and 
Bruce said, "that is was expensive".
ha ha.

No comments: