SUNDAY OF SPRING BREAK
Once upon a time we lived in a trailer in Colorado, and I loved it. We were students in Vet School... and had lots of great friends around us in trailers too. And Jen was my BFF (and Christine and Lari). Then we graduated and moved here... and I left my BFF Jen, and I cried.
Then after 13 years... the Clark family FINALLY came to stay with us for Spring Break. We planned a great agenda, and had a grand time with them. (They were here with us before everything happened with my mom)
We ♥ The Clarks
Since they were coming all the way from Colorado... we had a "Trailer Park Reunion" and the Statens came up from Tucson, and the Hunts from Mesa.
Dr. Christine Staten and family:
Dr. Hunt and family:
Dr. Vernon and family:
When us 4 couples moved to Colorado,
we had just these 3 children between us:
While in Colorado, we gave birth to these children (some of us were at each others births of these babies):
When we left Colorado after 4 years, we had this many children between us:
And now, 13 years later... us 4 couples have THIS many children, WOW:
...and the adults hung out all day laughing and chatting,
just like trailer park days.
Times goes too fast... I can't believe how many years its been. Come visit us again!
2 comments:
I was just getting ready to write the same post so I think that I'll just copy and paste yours to my blog. It was so fun getting together!!!
I need to get my blog started. One of these days! Love reliving the vaca on your blog!
Post a Comment