"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Museum
WEDNESDAY OF SPRING BREAK
The Arizona Museum of Natural History
(We love this museum in Mesa)
--In Jail--
Panning for Gold...
{Because I took all the pictures, the only pics of me were from Logan snaking the camera to take some pics from inside the car}
Loading the baby to hit SWEETCAKES (yum) then the Mesa Temple....
--VERNON 8--
They were setting up the stage for the Easter Pageant out front of the temple, which I was sad our family didn't make it to this year. But at least we got to see some of the pageant animals.
In October 1993 I went on my first date with Bruce. After 3 weeks he told me "I love you". I responded, "thank you". I wasn't ready for that big of a statement so early in our relationship, I needed some time. Then a big long 2 weeks later we were engaged. We were married March 1994, followed by a long 4 month wait to first pregnancy, which in time was followed by more. To date 6 children have been born, bless their hearts, to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment