"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here She Goes AGAIN...

Why does Emma have Alisa Clegg's awesome light bulb hat on?? 
... Because she was running for office, again.
Emma ran for 6th grade Student Body President, and did not win.

Now she is entering Junior High and running for office again
She had to write a little essay and get teacher recommendations.  They called to say she made first cuts. Then she had to be dropped off at the Junior High for a pizza night and deliver a prepared speech to a panel of all adult judges.  She was running for SPIRIT COORDINATOR.

 .... And there she went with her "bag of qualities".  It was filled with different things she put on to represent qualities she possessed... then once she had it all on she sang them this crazy song.  She was SO excited, and not even nervous.

When I asked her how it went, she told me:
"I rocked it".  ha ha.
And she must have, because.... GUESS WHAT??

They called her the next day to say she won!
CONGRATULATIONS MISS EMMA...
HER JUNIOR HIGH'S NEW SPIRIT COORDINATOR.

Friday was a busy day,  because I spent the morning at Ashlin's Golden Scholar assembly.  Way to go Ashlin!  
I finally remembered to take a picture that night at 1am in her bedroom.  ha ha.
We had gone out that night together.  I was going to the new Zack Efron movie with 2 of my friends and Ashlin said, "WHAT?!  I want to go!" I said, "Do you really want to hang out with me and my adult friends??", and she was like YA.  ha ha. It cracked me up.  Luckily Cheri and Rachelle have daughters that age... so they came too.  We went to dinner and the movie... Ashlin covered my eyes with her hand during all the kissy parts (not joking)... then we went to DQ afterwards to meet Vanessa's boyfriend.  We laughed all night, and poor Vanessa's boyfriend looked scared to death to meet the 6 of us.
I love my daughters.