"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"
Monday, April 9, 2012
Lake Day
TUESDAY OF SPRING BREAK
Kayaking at Canyon Lake
I told the Clarks, who were visiting from beautiful Colorado, to have an "open mind" as to what beautiful was as we headed to our desert lake. ha ha. But guess what, it really was.
Look how cute Sophie was helping bring in the boats.
In October 1993 I went on my first date with Bruce. After 3 weeks he told me "I love you". I responded, "thank you". I wasn't ready for that big of a statement so early in our relationship, I needed some time. Then a big long 2 weeks later we were engaged. We were married March 1994, followed by a long 4 month wait to first pregnancy, which in time was followed by more. To date 6 children have been born, bless their hearts, to us!
2 comments:
Sign us up! We want to go kayaking with you this summer! It looked like you had so much fun! I miss the Clarks already.
awe, that is what i miss about the west, so many fun outdoor things to do and places to go! Looks like ya'll had a blast!! cute pictures!
Post a Comment