"Girls Rule"
Logan was recently invited to a girl in his class's birthday party. He was deciding whether he really wanted to go or not. He first told me NO WAY because she told him he was the only boy invited, and he did NOT want to go to a party where he was going to be the only boy, LAME.
But then as saturday chores drudged along, his heart softened and he decided that possibly a potential birthday party, with all the fun and cake that entailed, sounded appealing. So he told me, "I want to go to the party".
Right before the party he came down with a white t-shirt and got the sharpee markers out. He wrote really big "Girls Rule- Boys Drool", and I kind of snickered because I thought this was a mistake, and said didn't you mean to write, "boys rule-girls drool"?
And Logan said something like "NO, if I'm going to be the only boy there, I want the girls to like me!!" He wore it to the party, and just as planned, was popular with the ladies.
Ha ha, cracked me up!!
PS- Logan came home from school earlier this year, and told me... "The girls chase me like I'm famous" in a tone of voice like as if it were a trial...Ha ha... (One of my favorite Logan quotes). Now I can see why they do, doesn't he know how to please the ladies?! :)
3 comments:
wow, that is hilarious! better watch out for that one!
Wow. Doesn't sound like the Logan I know! That is so funny!!
That is one smart boy... he will go far!
Post a Comment