Nine months Old
And now...
She CRAWLS.
Last week Sophie turned 9 months old and felt so old she busted out crawling AND busted out with her 4 top front teeth... wasn't she busy. Her little white teeth are barely poking out up there. As witnessed by the baby slobber and snot in the pictures, they're still working their way out. Bless her heart. Now we know why she's been such a drooly kisser lately...
tough stuff that teething is.
3 comments:
she is so beautiful...and I am jealous of your lush green grass...our snow just melted and everything is in that yuck stage!
okay...it is really me (kim) who posted that..Hayley forgot to log out!
Those picture are so cute! They are like slow motion action shots. I tell my kids all the time that I'm going to put bricks on their heads so they stop "growing up" because it's all going by too quickly. (Except for the sleeping through the night thing - That I love!) Give Sophie a big hug from all of us.
Post a Comment