"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dates

With school starting the next week, I did some shopping trips with a few kids at a time. Which meant some fun lunch dates. Even though I grump on my blog a lot about how sad it is for kids to get older... GOOD NEWS, they are also so much fun to hang out with.
I never realized how much Ashlin and Dallin look alike. In the above picture, if Dallin had eye make up on and longer hair... I think they would almost look like twins. (Minus the sore on Dallin's nose... which is thankfully gone now)

All SIX kids were excited to get new VANS, because Ashlin works at the mall and 1 day last week the VANS store did 30% off for mall employees. Thank you Ashlin!

And guess what... I even found someone who was willing to do hair cuts for all 6 of my kids at the same time! ha ha. (Ashlin has bangs again)

BACK TO SCHOOL HAIR CUTS:
Date with these 2 silly girlies. 
Can you tell Sophie did her own hair? ha ha.

No comments: