Thursday night Bruce's office had an Ice-Skate/Pizza Party for employees and families. It was fun to see all Bruce's employees there. Poor Dallin had to miss it for football. (He wasn't sad, ha ha) Ashlin brought Macy in his place. It was Lily's first time ever ice skating. She took one step on the ice and skated off like a pro. I loved watching her... cruising all over the place like she was born to.
We got the cutest little skates for Sophie. She looked darling in them. She took one step on that ice... and hated it. Half way around Ashlin had to carry her. Half a lap was all we got out of her cute skates. ha ha. As I watched Ashlin and Macy skate around with a crying screaming Sophie I thought it was funny that Macy is still willing to go places with us. ha ha.
But at least Sophie and I had fun in the audience watching all the skaters, just imagining how bad their feet hurt. ha ha.








No comments:
Post a Comment