After Ashlin and her friends left saturday Bruce took us on this hike down the canyon to a creek. It was beautiful and even sprinkled a little on us.
Dallin was the only one brave enough to get in.
And thank goodness for him, I don't know how else Sophie would have finished the hike.
When we were leaving Dallin climbed out on to this ledge and just stood there for a long time looking at the view. When we left I had to call back to him that we were leaving... because he was still just standing there.
I took a picture, because it made me happy to see
him appreciating God's beautiful creation.
I took a picture, because it made me happy to see
him appreciating God's beautiful creation.
When we got back in the cabin neighborhood, we saw an ELK crossing the street. It was seriously bigger than a horse.
So cool.




No comments:
Post a Comment