On monday, 5 days after Dallin and Emma started school, Logan and Lily finally started too.
Their charter school built a new nicer location over the summer.
-First they said school would start wednesday,
on time with the rest of Gilbert.
-Then they said it was delayed until monday, but 'meet the teacher' would be friday.
-Then we drove by thursday and the school was still not painted, and there was no parking lot. ha ha. I told Logan, "How exciting! You are going to construction school!" ha ha.
-Then they changed 'meet the teacher' to monday morning before school started.
And thats what they did.
CONSTRUCTION SCHOOL:
Even though it looks crazy, it looks so much more like a school than the week before, that I was just relieved. I walked through the inside of that school and was happy.
True Story: I was chatting with Eddie Farnsworth (owner of the school) outside that morning. I was complimenting him on the school and telling him it looked great. (Because I figured he'd been through enough stress and complaints) He told me they did not get their C of O (Certificate of Occupancy) until 6:30am that morning. WHAT?! Crazy. But I didn't judge, because heaven knows I have been through plenty of stressful times developing and building the last few years.
Lily and Logan were funny and didn't pick any of their new stuff to wear on the first day of school. I love them. I love their new teachers... and I REALLY love that they are both such good students.






No comments:
Post a Comment