~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
For Pack Meeting this weekend we went to a camp site at the Riparian Preserve and had a camp fire program. It really feels like a campsite back there, with vegetation all around.
They asked me if Dallin could play a few songs on the guitar for everyone to sing along with. It was a busy week, and we didn't have time to look up songs/practice... so the day of I told Dana we might just sings songs without the guitar.
But luckily football practice was cancelled that day, so Dallin got home early, which gave us an hour. I was really impressed with his guitar skills. He didn't need any time to learn the songs, but could play them as soon as we found the chords. It more took an hour to decide songs/find chords on line and make sure I could lead on the right pitch. I was so proud of how he has progressed recently and impressed by his guitar skills tuesday. Way to go Dallin!
Warning: Red eye edit gone bad below on Logan
ha ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment