{6 layer RAINBOW jello above... like Bruce's mom makes... And the sweetest part: Lily climbing on the counter to help me with each layer. She was the Jello-Pourer-Mixer! Every few hours on saturday her and I would remember to add the next color.}
UKULELES for EASTER!!
{Family lessons starting this week}
An Easter Morning Music Video...
{ha ha, not really. Just Logan asked me to film him playing his new favorite song he's learning... but I mostly walked around and filmed all the Easter basket aftermath.}
Making breakfast/Dyeing easter eggs above.
This Easter I was very aware that Ashlin is a senior, and almost 18. I kept thinking how sad that its our last holiday before she's a legal adult. So I dreamed of dressing my 4 girls matching for church. ha ha. I actually just bought a spool of cute pink polka dot ribbon and informed them that they could wear anything they wanted but they had to all wear their hair up in a bun with matching ribbon.
They were so stinking cute, the little girls loved it.
Ashlin is such a good sport, always, I love her.
Ages:↑17-7-3-13↑
Church services were so beautiful.
I cried through most of it, the music, the speakers, so inspiring.
Then we spent most the day with my fun family.
And friday night we had a rockin ward Easter Egg Hunt/picnic.
I love our primary president!{below}
I also love that its not me any more. ha ha.
On Easter morning a little after we opened baskets, Sophie ran in and showed me, "Look what Santa brought me!" ha ha.
The night before I started boiling SIX DOZEN eggs to dye for Easter, then forgot about it. Two hours later... I was like DARN IT, the EGGS! Grrrr. We still dyed them. They were just a little beige, ha ha.
The night before I started boiling SIX DOZEN eggs to dye for Easter, then forgot about it. Two hours later... I was like DARN IT, the EGGS! Grrrr. We still dyed them. They were just a little beige, ha ha.
To end the day I laid in bed with Emma and Logan,
and we sang our favorite primary songs.








2 comments:
You are too cute! And your girls are darling! Seriously can NOT believe that Ashlin is a SENIOR!!
I think every Christmas & Easter morning Logan should be playing the piano--what an awesome way to have a family home video--with built in music from a rockstar!
Loved it!
Post a Comment