"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Friday, April 5, 2013

Feeding

... the chickens.

Logan got to feed the chickens and gather the eggs this morning.
Too bad they aren't our chickens, right? 
NEXT YEAR!

The Layton girls spent the night at our house last night while their parents were gone. So in the morning we got to go feed their dogs and chickens. We should have only needed to drive to their house 1 time, but....

TAKE 1: At 7:15am Emma and Lacey informed me the girls accidentally left their backpacks at home. So I drove the jr high girls to Lacey's to get her back pack on the way to school.
TAKE 2: At 7:55am I left with the elementary school kids to take them to the Laytons to feed the chickens, the dogs and get Brenna's backpack. But we couldn't find Brenna's backpack... and then we realized after we left that we forgot to feed the dogs, ha ha.
TAKE 3: So after I drove Logan and Lily to their school (fingers crossed Logan got there in time for his turn to lead the skip counting) and Brenna to hers.... Sophie and I went back to the Laytons to feed their dogs. 

The girls thought it was the funnest thing ever to have a sleep over
on a school night! 
Even if they did have to get up at 5:45am
to read scriptures with us... ha ha.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

We just got chickens!! You will love them! That looks like an awesome coop for sure!
Sleepovers are always so fun- on a school night, even better! :)

Alisa said...

I will beg you for as long as I live...PLEASE don't get chickens. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

I will leave my house at any hour of the day to buy you all the eggs you want or could ever dream of, even on Sundays, multiple times on a Sunday, during church on a Sunday, on my birthday, while I am in another country. Anytime.