Saturday night Ashlin had
WINTER FORMAL
6 darling couples came here for pictures and dinner before the dance.
It was pouring rain outside, you can see the raindrops on my lens...
I love this daughter of mine.
Bruce took all our other 5 kiddos to the Ward Christmas Party, so that I could serve these kiddos dinner in an elegantly quiet house. Lauren's parents Gina and Nate helped me, we had our own party in the kitchen. So fun.
I loved Ashlin and Cassidy's little retro thing that they had going on.
I couldn't get enough of Cassidy's sweet shoes and Ashlins darling 50's up-do.
And best part was after she got home at midnight, her and I stayed up until after 1am talking about the night. She loved it, and she did me proud because her group really danced. Everyone loves someone who gets IN to the fast dancing, wether they can or not.
So whenever my kids leave to a dance I tell them,
"don't be lame... you better dance."
So whenever my kids leave to a dance I tell them,
"don't be lame... you better dance."
No comments:
Post a Comment