"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Friday, December 28, 2012

Frontyard

-Neighbors-
One of my FaVoRiTe things about our new house is living across the street from my cousin Emily. I love her, I love her family.  Look how cute they are (in the pic I stole from facebook)...
Its so cute to see their little kiddos playing out front with our little kiddos. And its so cute to look out my front window and occasionally see my cousin snuggling with her husband on their front porch.

Last night my boys were out front playing with sparklers.
(Thats my cousins house behind them)
Then my boys wanted to run across the street and show Beckam & Everett, since Emma was babysitting them. So they did.
(Thats our house behind them)
 Everett said once that Logan was his best friend,
Logan loves him forever now.
Aaaaaand Emily's husband use to be in a boy band. An acapella group, 259.  Their Christmas CD is still our favorite. This month they did a little concert on their front porch, for fun, just for close family members. So we walked out front, set up our chairs and listened to the show.  
♥♥My Neighbors♥♥

1 comment:

Emily Lauren said...

How cute is this post? I feel so honored to have made it on to the blog, and even more honored to be able to live across the street from you guys. Seriously dream come true for us :) Best neighbors ever!