"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PIES!!!

Even though November was filled with lots of house projects... 
I will have to post those later.
Our big Thanksgiving Tradition is PIES!!!
{wow, look how not skinny I am looking these days}
 The night before Thanksgiving we get out the Christmas music for the first time and make pies together. While I make the big ones, the kids make their own little ones.
 Except BIG changes this year... 
Ashlin made the other BIG pie.  
{she's getting all growned up}
 Above you get to see that instead of posing for another darling picture of me not looking skinny, I am yelling at Dallin to get down and that he cannot stand on the counter for the picture, pretty typical.
Oh... and PS) cutest Preschool Thanksgiving songs ever sung to all the parents taking pictures and filming... 
and Sophie wouldn't sing a single word.  ha ha.  

{Sophie's Gobble Gobble}

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Your kitchen looks AWESOME!!!

Grand Central Staten said...

We totally made pies with your recipies on the night before Thanksgiving! Thanks for the new tradition!