Can you see my little helper sorting helium balloons in color piles to find me all the BLUE & GOLD ones... while I made a sign for another BIG EVENT?
The theme was "Resourcefulness"
<><><><><><><><><>
Since I was assigned decorations, I had my Bears each make a big letter with tissue paper from Sis. Todd's house, to form the words BLUE & GOLD, for our sign. We printed the word "Resourcefulness" on placemat sized paper, and the boys decorated each letter with things from around the house, as centerpieces for the tables. Each boy had to come with a robot made from Recycle garbage... they were SO cute!!! Logan loved making his (1 hour before it started, ha ha, even though we knew about it for weeks). At the Banquet the boys made towers from Recycle Garbage, which they got to try & shoot down with nerf guns when they were called up to get awards. They LOVEd that!! (which means it was really out of control, and probably too crazy).

Thank you Bolanders (who don't even have sons in Cub Scouts) for smoking all the meat for our yummy dinner!!
1 comment:
Dear Dr. Vernon,
I kind of want some of those Blue and Gold cupcakes in Webelos flavor. Do you mind staying late at work another night? I know that it will probably be no problem for you to trade because you're just a giver. Thanks.
Alisa
Post a Comment