Is this not such a great dress???
And so elegantly modest, LOVE it.
I don't know how our daughter Ashlin is so beautiful, I look at her and think "she did not get that from me". But the thing about Ashlin is she is just as beautiful inside. She is so good, I am going to cry my eyes out if she ever leaves us.
She was so lucky to go to Homecoming, twice. She went a week ago with her friend Dallin, who also took her to prom, at his highschool. And she just went this weekend to her own Highschool's with her buddy Brandon.
Ashlin paid for her own dress and scored a sweet sale at Dilliards... and even though the dress was only $30 and the jacket $7 at Ross... she looked like a million bucks, both nights.
Introducing Brandon...
(if you ever get a chance, you should probably listen to him play the piano.. A-mazing)

Then right after Ashlin left with her date... the SWEETEST thing was her 3 younger sisters who immediately ran to the couch to look out the front window and watch the handsome young man walk Ashlin around the car, open her door, and drive away.
How cute is this?
2 comments:
Brandon is NOT part of my plan!!!!!!
Christine
She is SO beautiful!! I love that she is always modest and clean, too. :)
Post a Comment