"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, October 31, 2011

Costume Line Up

TWO fun-filled nights of TRUNK or TREAT at the church, and HALLOWEEN below:

BEST COSTUME??
We think goes to Logan, who after looking on line, this is what he wanted me to make him below. Can you even tell which is real and which is fake? ha ha.

Costume Line Up:

2 Cupcake Fairies (Lily & Sophie)
Box of Kleenex (Logan)
Witch (Emma)
Gone Gothic (Ashlin)

but what was Dallin???
ANSWER: UGH, I never got a great picture of Dallin! But he DID look cool, his whole face was painted BLUE (before the paint bugged him and he minimized to stripes)... him and his buddy both had name tag stickers on their blue shirts that said JEAN, they were a "Pair of BLUE Jeans" ha ha.

--SHORT ALERT--
This is Emma's buddy Makayla... who knew Emma would end up so short?? I think there is a full foot difference here:
Thank you to my sister Chrissy who saved me on Trunk or Treat night by helping while Bruce was out of town!!! (& helped Emma decorate her witch hat super darling & came over on Halloween night as well...)

---REAL HALLOWEEN NIGHT---
For real Halloween we rolled the commercial popcorn popper out front, put on our best Halloween tunes for the street and passed out popcorn! So many trick or treaters, what fun!
And the best part of the night was when Grandpa came!! At the end of the night the kids were all in the living room doing their traditional sorting/trading of the goods. They all know grandpa loves WHOPPERS, so while him and I talked out front Lily & Sophie kept running out to bring him all the WHOPPERS they found in their bags. So cute. (they also brought him all the Almond Joys they found, because of course everyone hates those, ha ha) Bruce was wonderful and put the kids in bed for me, and my dad and I stayed out front talking until 11pm.

-----------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
-----------------------

3 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

We loved trick or treating over on this end of town last night ... such fun people. I'm sad we didn't make it over by you guys but the popcorn idea sounds GREAT!

Daniella said...

Adorable costumes!! Great job- I need your help next year, okay? :)

Carrie said...

All the kids look awesome! So glad your night was fun and that dad had a great time visiting. I have loved reading your post's... you do such a great job with your blog.