"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, October 24, 2011

Another little one

Look who I am holding... my newest little nephew
Trace Rex Brady
On sunday we left for church knowing my sister was in the hospital about to deliver a baby. During Sacrament meeting my sisters husband texted us a picture of Trace to announce he was born. I was crying because it was so cute to get the little picture in church. Then I cried cried when I saw his name. My dad's name is Tracy and I love my dad so much. When I saw my sister named their little boy after my dad I cried and cried. He's the sweetest grandpa and all the kids have a special place in their heart for him.

(grandpa Tracy below)

I went to the hospital right after church,
so precious...
And I got to be there when all my sisters kids came to meet their new baby brother...
Youngest babies of big families are so lucky. Because they are surrounded constantly by so many people who love them and think every little thing they do is the cutest-thing-ever.
And can it get any cuter that because Trace's middle name is Rex, we can call him T-Rex? Cutest.. nickname.. ever! Bruce and I begged Carrie to name him a "T" name with a middle name Rex for this very reason. I was honored she really did.

aaaaaaaaaaw, little T-Rex:
I love him already. How neat to have another little person in our family.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That was so SWEET, thank you cherryl for posting it. I loved reading this after my first exhausting night at home... Trace aka T-Rex is one cute baby :)

Grand Central Staten said...

He is sooooo cute! I want to kiss those toes!!

Kathy & Robert said...

What a handsome and precious little baby! Thank you Cherryl for posting these. Robert & I are so very happy for Geoff & Carrie. Btw, Carrie looks great! I can't believe in the photo that she just had a baby a few hours before. Such a beautiful family. :)