"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little Pies

For Miss Lily's 6th birthday we had the cutest little
PIE MAKING PARTY...
Ashlin puffy painted names on all the little aprons. And my sister Chrissy came to help. (Thank you!!)

I demonstrated on a big pie, while they each made their own little pie. They chose from cherry, blueberry, chocolate cream or banana cream. We have lots of little rolling pins that Bruce made by cutting up large dowels from Lowes.

Look at my cute little birthday girl making her lattice top.

While the pies baked, they opened presents.
I am still sad this little girl turned 6... doesn't 6 seem so much bigger than 5? I wanted Lily to stay 5 forever.
For the birthday treat they had the big chocolate cream and banana cream pies I made... so they could take home the little pies they made.
The party turned out so cute. Some people may think this was a lot of work, but I loved it. It was so fun baking with all these little ones who were so excited about their pies.

Thank goodness Bailey's mom called me
and told me I had to do a baking party for Lily's birthday! :)

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

What an AWESOME idea, I think you need to come to Ohio and do a baking birthday for my daughter too!! :)