For Logans 9th Birthday, we had a
BEYBLADE COMPETITION...
We had official score cards, 3 different competition bowls, ESPN Sports JAMS playing and a microphone to announce each round. They spin these Beyblades and the last one left spinning wins, and only that person makes it to the next round. We officially had 2 boys cry, and a 3rd boy I am pretty sure was about to cry but he excused himself to the bathroom. They were pretty competitive.
ha ha
We had to take a break for some pizza and cupcakes.
After the 3rd boy cried, I asked Emma, "Whats another game we can play??" She is awesome and said "The thimble game"... that is the best game ever and the boys played that for an hour! You'll just have to come to our house to see what that game is, its a family favorite.
Logan's buddy is an amazing little piano player, he entertained us with "The Chimichanga Song" while Emma sang it in the microphone...
(If you have a talent we know about, and you come to our our house...
we generally beg you to share)
Happy Birthday to my piano playing, Cub Scout loving, snuggling with mom, Straight A student... Logan!!
2 comments:
Can we hire you to do birthday parties for our kids? You have the greatest ideas.
I am with Christine. I have never even heard of Bayblade, so clearly my kids' parties for the next year are going to stink.
Thanks a lot.
Post a Comment