For Ashlin and Vanessa's 16th birthdays SIX MONTHS ago... Rachelle and I bought them Taylor Swift concert tickets. I bought one for Emma too, she's a big fan. And my neighbor Cynthia has a daughter Emma's age... and since they were going too, we all went together with my sister Chrissy. Aaaah, so fun.
Emma sat by me and sang every word during the concert, she kept laying her head on my shoulder and it was such a magical night I kept getting tears in my eyes.
and ofcourse we... waited.... and waited....
in the longest line to by concert t-shirts!
Then finally headed up to the big show...
For the last song she sang "Love Story"... and was carried around the audience on this moving balcony. so cool. I was so impressed with the whole concert, she played multiple guitars, the banjo, the piano.

Then the after party was pretty hilarious too.... KNIX was there with a stage playing music. Everyone was just walking by... and I was like, HELLO friends, why are we walking by a potential dance party... so I made our group stop and dance. Emma asked if she could go on stage, and so we asked the guy in charge if her and Samantha could go up there. He said sure, they were so brave up there alone...
then before too long... TONS of kids joined them, they seriously started a rockin dance party up there. ha ha, it was awesome.
We laughed so much and the 8 of us ladies sang Taylor Swift songs all the way home, and I was just so thankful for a very talented young lady who can put on such a classy, yet fun and amazing concert to take these girls to! We will remember it forever.
3 comments:
What an amazing night! I am so glad you all were able to go and have so much fun! My Natilie loves Taylor Swift too, that would be a great mother daughter night out :)
You have the best girls!! Sounds like such a fun mother-daughter activity that created special memories!!
Next time, call us!! We totally would have made the trip up to see her again!! Looks like you had loads of fun!
Post a Comment