
How fun to still have friends I've known since I was 12. Last month we did ANOTHER highschool friends reunion to MB's cabin in Prescott, there were 8 of us this year.
The above picture was our night out to downtown Prescott... that place is bumpin with live music everywhere. Seriously fun to walk around the downtown square. You should go.
It was so nice to get away from friday-sunday and talk about silly stuff, way too private of stuff... and laugh laugh for 3 days.

We did a hike, seriously slept in, ate wonderfully...
and I left wanting to be a better person,
because all these ladies are amazing and beautiful
(even right after they wake up)

SAN ANTONIO next year ladies!!

PS) And when I got home, all my family was waiting with a sign welcoming me home and sang me a song as I walked in the door. So sweet.
1 comment:
So fun!! and you look SO pretty!! I have to tell you that the receptionist at my kids dentist office here in Ohio looks like she could be your twin sister!! So everytime I see her I think of you :)
Post a Comment