↓ the audience ↓
A few weeks ago Dallin and Logan started hanging up handmade posters advertising a "PYROMANIA" show coming up, charging admission (to help pay for smoke bombs and such)... they planned a day, called my sisters and parents, and invited them to the
BIG SHOW.
Parenting breaks you down, I don't know what I was thinking, but I let them. They were so excited. Even though nothing they did was super dangerous, they had a lot of build up to each show item, and had a fire going on stage in the fire pit the whole time... with Emma MC'ing.
My whole family came, I made them dinner before the show. Uncle Jefe was way excited and said he wants to be involved in planning PYROMANIA II. Bruce and I said NO, we aren't doing that again, we decided that even though nothing went wrong, we probably shouldn't really encourage that sort of thing (and had a talk with them afterwards about the dangers of fire).
But for one night the boys were
way excited.
2 comments:
We want 7 tickets to Pyromania II in the back row please.
I'm glad my kids don't read your blog....
Post a Comment