"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jennifer Conference

Last weekend was General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We get to listen to our Prophet, Apostles and other leaders of the church share inspiring messages right from our television.

We always make homemade cinnamon rolls for the morning session and yummy appetizers for the afternoon.... Lily kept asking me if we were having treats for "Jennifer Conference"... ha ha. She referred to it as "Jennifer Conference" all weekend (instead of General Conference). Oh how cute it is to be 5.

All the talks shared were so inspirational. There was an especially wonderful talk on "Parenting in love" sunday morning. I would have loved to listen to it without my children nearby though as they kept making comments like "yah mom" and giving me "the look" whenever something was said I could especially learn from... like "disciplining should not be done in anger"...

Dallin came home with these 2 beautiful pictures he made in Art Class with chalk. I thought they perfectly represented how our family left the Arizona Desert last month to go on a Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise.

I really am going to post pictures from the cruise... it was so amazing... but I took like 250 pictures and narrowing them down for a blog post is really stressing me out... but its coming.

No comments: