It's TENNIS SEASON!


Ashlin is on the tennis team for her high school. She is only a sophomore, and she made Varsity #2 spot. They don't have seniors yet at her school... so she's playing Varsity a little early... it's good practice. There were over 20 girls that tried out, and she was #2!!
Way to go Ashlin.
A few years ago I MADE Ashlin take tennis lessons, I LOVED playing tennis in high school and even played on a city league in Colorado and in Gilbert a while back (so fun)...
she ended up LOVING it, and tells me all the time thank you for making me do tennis. (finally, after making your kids do many things they hate, something pays off!!) She has a FUN team, lots of good friends. They love it. It's fun to go watch her play. You should see her out there, she is way too nice. She's constantly smiling and telling her opponent "nice shot" even when she's losing. I think she gets the prize for the worlds most polite tennis player.
3 comments:
The thing that struck me about these pictures of Ashlin, besides the fact that she is gorgeous, is how tan she is. I haven't seen tan skin (due to the sun) in over seven months. It's the little things like that you forget when you live in a place that gets little sun during the winter.
Great pictures of my future daughter-in-law. She's so cute!
Oh how I LOVE to watch Ashlin play tennis. It brings back so many wonderful memories of my high school tennis years. I am so proud of my beautiful sweet sweet niece! She just needs to learn to be a little less sweet on the courts!! love you Ash! ;)
Post a Comment