"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, March 28, 2011

Murder in the Dark again

Twas a partay.

I asked Dallin's buddy DJ what he was doing for his birthday. He told me they weren't having a party... I was like WHAT, you need a party, we'll throw you one. Since I don't have enough kiddos to have parties for I have to borrow other peoples. ha ha.

It was 2 days notice, I mostly threw a party for him as an excuse to let Dallin have a group of friends over to hang out on a friday night. They are cute kids. They played of course, Murder in the Dark, standard Vernon game.

I picked out the cake, oh ha, Red Velvet from Costco. I had them write "Party on DJ, #13" on it... she told me they don't normally decorate the Red Velvet ones... I was like, thats okay, we will today! YUM.

And early this month our up and coming development was causing all kinds of traffic stops and havoc up Settlers Point Rd. Woo-hoo. That guy below held the SLOW sign all day, I know because I drove by like 4 times.

No comments: