"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, April 7, 2011

MESS

This is my entry way.
Yesterday I was walking up my entry way stairs and looked in to the playroom on the other side of the railing (which luckily you cannot see from below).

Seriously, I use to be way more on top of things.
How does it get this bad so fast?

Years ago a friend of mine and I were complaining to her mom about how hard it is to keep a clean house with kids. Her mom was divorced, all kids grown, and she lived alone.

She looked at us and said, "some day your kids will be gone, your house will stay clean, and you will be sad."

3 comments:

Daniella said...

Wow, even a little messy, your house is beautiful!! And yes, I agree- life is too short to always be cleaning (coming from a neat freak!) especially with babies.

angela hardison said...

i don't even have kids and our house still gets so messy so quick...

The Wiser Side said...

You are the best, most fun mom I know...so just enjoy the mess