So thankful I saw this quote yesterday:
Last week I posted a picture of my bedroom and said I just wanted to lay in my bed and cry, but it was too busy of a day and I didn't have time. I erased the post because it made me look more dreary than I felt. Life is so demanding! UGH- I wish I could clone myself to do all the things my heart longs to do in a day. These are the things that constantly stress me out that I wish I had:
-More time to spend with my sisters
-More time to spend with each of my kids individually
-More time to really be friends with each of the ladies I visit teach
I guess we just do the best we can.
1 comment:
You are so amazing Cherryl. We just love you so much. You are an inspiration, your kids are lucky to have you. I definitely understand what you mean about not having enough time in the day to do all that you want. So true. What a great quote, thanks for sharing, such a good reminder of why we are here on earth.
Post a Comment