Something my kids LOVE about Bruce's work, is that when they have school breaks he ROCKS AS A DAD and takes the kids one at a time for a "day at work" with him. They mostly watch movies on his lap top, love going out to lunch with him, and Emma talks the ears off of all the nurses. (And I think they really love a day away from "chores at home" with mom)But this Chrismas break Logan lucked out and had quite the day
with dad in surgery.
WARNING-GROSS PICTURES BELOW
This is a picture of a poor dog, ready and shaved for surgery, laying on the surgery table. This is a growth on his side.
Logan got to watch Bruce remove this big huge growth.
This is Logan holding the tumor Bruce removed:
How huge and gross is that. Poor doggy :(
Bruce said he doesn't see them that big very often.
Logan wanted to bring these pictures to school and show his whole class.(I didn't want to inflict any emotional damage on the children though, from the graphic nature of the bloody pics.)
See post below for more pictures of Bruce at work.
2 comments:
just got caught up on your last few blog posts. You guys are seriously the coolest family EVER! I really do wish we lived closer! We miss you!
How absolutely GROSS is that!?? But I'm sure Logan just thought it was the coolest thing ever!
Post a Comment