I want to stop time. I feel like I will never complain again that my house is a mess and that I am stressed from the chaos (maybe its possible). I just printed some of these pictures from 7 years ago. And my big kids use to be babies, and it goes too fast,
and I am so sad.
Baby Logan
Baby Logan
I am going to go look at my big kids sleeping in their beds, and my little kids sleeping in their big beds, and my little bitty baby sleeping in her bassinet, which is still next to Bruce and my bed... and I am going to kiss them all, and I am going to cry because it hurts to see them get big.
I am so glad that this morning I was exhausted, and Bruce felt bad, and told me to take a night off and go do whatever I wanted without children. And I am so glad that by myself I went to the temple for my "night out". Because now I am filled with so much love for my little family it hurts, because I can hardly fit it all in my heart. I am so thankful for the power of prayer, because I needed it tonight.
I love my family. I love the temple.
1 comment:
To tell you the truth that is how I remember your family. It amazes me every time I see pictures of them and how big they are all getting.
Post a Comment