"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, January 18, 2010

Cowboys in the Play-offs

Bruce was SO excited the Cowboys were in the play-offs, that he wanted to have a party. Bruce and Logan put on their Cowboys Jerserys. Dallin, who didn't have any Cowboys propoganda to wear, instead of complaining, got out an old white under shirt and some sharpee markers, and made his own. How inventive is that... his buddy DJ saw it and borrowed some of our Sharpee markers to make himself a shirt as well:

At least the Cowboys won their FIRST play off game, when we had a bunch of people over to watch... (my sister Carrie came with these cakes, how sweet)

When the Cowboys lost their 2nd play off game this weekend Bruce said, "I am sad, but I am not going to cry like I would have when I was younger."
Now hasn't my husband matured so nicely?

No comments: