"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, January 18, 2010

Emma's Big Night


DOUBLE DIGITS BIRTHDAY!
Yesterday we got out home videos from 9 years ago... and I couldn't get over just how CUTE Emma was! At age 1 she was talking sentences and singing whole songs. It was amazing.
Look at this cute face, Emma age 3:

So last week my talkingest-2 year old-curly-haired Emma went and turned: Who would throw such a darling party for her...
My sister Chrissy ofcourse.
Because everyone is in depression over Chrissy moving to Idaho, ALL Emma wanted for her birthday was to have a special sleep over birthday party at her Aunt Chrissy's house, just the 2 of them (because she knows its the last birthday she can do this).

Emma's birthday perfectly situated itself on a friday this year... perfect for a birthday sleepover. That morning Emma told me that her day at school was going to drag on forever because she just couldn't WAIT until that night for Chrissy to come pick her up.
Emma said she didn't want to go OUT with Chrissy anywhere, just wanted to hang out at her house all night. Emma was so surprised to walk in to Chrissy's house decorated all out so cute for just Emma!!

I am so proud of Emma, she has grown in to quite a sweet young lady. Reasons I love Emma:

-She has the most darling perfect handwriting
-She tries her best at everything she does
-She is SO funny and laughs and smiles all the time
-She dances so cute
-She LOVES to hold her baby sister Sophie
-She has been begging me all week to go over to my friend Chanda's house to help with her little kids
-She LOVES people and is so friendly
-She reads her scriptures every night on her own
-And how can I not love her cute cute sense of style
And thank you thank you thank you to my sweet sister for making it such a special special special day for Emma (who she took shopping after they woke up, all morning and bought her some dang cute shoes and stuff too)

I love you Emma and Chrissy!!!

1 comment:

Derek and Janel said...

Happy Birthday to Emma. I seriously love this girl so much. I can't believe how big she is now. I found some SD pictures of the first year I went with you guys and she was so little. crazy how time flies by. I can't wait until she can watch my baby!