"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas 2009

Our family on Christmas day... ... I saw this picture and for the first time was like,
WOW, we look like a big family. Though I have been plenty tired for months now to FEEL like a big family.

For Christmas Bruce got me a new camera. I was SO thankful. (I had not had one since October, when mine was taken from the primary room at the church)

Here are some pictures of the day:
Ashlin and Sophie...
...Ashlin is our oldest daughter, and I didn't even know it, nor asked her to do this, but I found out later that this Christmas morning as well as the past few years... while the kids all wait to wake us up, Ashlin reads them the Christmas story from the Bible. How sweet is that?

...how happy was Dallin to find Santa really did bring him an electric guitar for Christmas, Santa is an old softy.

...it may look like Bruce isn't doing anything here, but don't you worry... his shirt is detecting the nereby wi-fi signal strenth, it really lights up.


Y My sister Chrissy has been sleeping at our house Christmas Eve for 10 years now. This Christmas was a little sad to think it was her last... because she is engaged and will have her own family in Idaho. She has been such a wonderful aunt and gets all the kids great gifts. They love her and will miss her tons. Y

We love having my sister Carrie and her kids come over, as well as my parents in the afternoon for more presents and Christmas dinner. (and this year to play the new Beatles Rockband all night)
I LOVED the big box of homemade flower clips Chrissy gave me for my FOUR girls and I... probably not suppose to wear them all at the same time... I don't know, what do you think, a new fashion trend?? ha ha


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I LOVE what your new camera does, with the soft edging around the pictures. Looks like Christmas was a smashing success at your house too!